All requests for office supplies and printing must be submitted through the Texas Law purchasing system. Ordering supplies through the purchasing system assures compliance with a university supply contract which requires 100 percent compliance by the campus community.
To order office supplies:
- Log in to UT Market
- Go to the Office Supplies option and select Today’s Business Solutions
- Browse for items/numbers (Do not create a cart withing Today’s Business Solutions.)
- Create a new purchase request in the Texas Law purchasing system
- Copy and paste the Item Name/Catalog Number, Quantity, Unit Price, and Unit of Measurement into the purchase request
- Submit request for approval
Any printing job, no matter how small, is required by Article XVI of the Texas Constitution to be competitively bid. Use the School of Law Purchasing System for any printing. Student organizations and journals will need to submit a request to use UT trademarks on any printed materials.