The communications office promotes the life and work of the School of Law, and helps students, faculty, and staff with media relations and marketing.
We share stories daily through the law school’s website and social media channels and produce a biannual alumni magazine, Texas Law.
Our team produces audio, video and photography projects, and supports special events.
Services for the law school community include:
- Strategic communications planning
- Media relations and news releases
- Feature stories (print and online)
- Design and branding services (print and online)
- Website content management
- Internal and external whitepapers and newsletters
- Event promotion assistance
- Op-ed writing and distribution assistance
- Coordination of photography, video and audio services