Welcome to Texas Law! We are currently planning a hybrid orientation, with a mix of online content for you to complete at your own pace this summer and four days of awesome live programming (and lots of food and time to get to know your classmates).
We will launch the online portion of orientation via Canvas, our learning management system, later this summer. Live orientation will take place the week of August 16. Events will include:
- Law School 101
- Mock Class with Dean Farnsworth
- Thriving in Law School
- Introduction to Professional Responsibility
- Welcome BBQ with the Texas Law faculty
- Lunches with your Dean’s Fellow groups and Societies
- Building tours
- Special sessions for First-Generation students and students with partners or children
A final schedule will be posted as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Assistant Dean for Student Affairs Elizabeth Bangs and the Student Affairs Office team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to seeing you at Orientation.
Last updated May 26, 2021.