Law School Writing Center
The Law School Writing Center provides students with individualized, professional writing help at no charge. The Writing Center advises on issues of mechanics, clarity, and sentence structure. We do not assist in analyzing substantive legal issues. We do encourage students to become stronger legal writers by taking an active part in the consultation and revision process.
Fall 2021 Office Hours
The Law School Writing Center will be open for appointments at the following times:
- Tuesdays, noon–3:00 pm — Zoom
- Wednesdays, 10:00 am–1:00 pm — TNH 4.113
- Thursdays, 10:00 am–3:00 pm — Zoom
The Writing Center will be open for “walk-in” assistance at these times (details here):
- Tuesdays, 10:00 am–noon — Zoom (link available here)
- Wednesdays, 1:00–3:00 pm — TNH 4.113
To contact us or submit work for review, please email Writing-Center@law.utexas.edu. Be sure to include a copy of your essay, paper, or other work, as well as any deadlines, if applicable.