- Diversity | Provost’s Office
- Division of Diversity and Community Engagement (DDCE)
- Gender & Sexuality Center (GSC)
- Multicultural Engagement Center (MEC)
- Racial Geography Tour
- Resources on Equity and Anti-Racism
- Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD)
- You Belong Here
Wellness at Texas Law
- Texas Well-Being
- Behavior Concerns and COVID-19 Advice Line (BCCAL)
- Health and Wellness at Texas Law
- Counseling & Mental Health Center (CMHC)
- Lactation / Quiet Room Locations
- Student envisioned, student created, and student maintained Texas Law Self-Care Resources
- Thrive at UT App
Key Contacts and Resources
- Center for Equity and Inclusion
Submit a complaint of discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation.
- Student Ombuds
The Student Ombuds confidentially discusses interpersonal difficulties, university policies, university bureaucracy, and conflict resolution techniques.
- Title IX
Submit a complaint of sexual harassment, sexual discrimination, exploitation and/or intimidation.