Fall OCI: Bidding Period Now Open
The Fall OCI bidding period is now open for Session One on UT Law Symplicity. It will close on Tuesday, July 19 at noon (Central).
Things You Should Be Doing Now
- Resume & other application materials review with a career counselor. Contact your career counselor directly or email email@example.com.
- Review the OCI 101 tutorial on the OCI webpage.
- Research employers before bidding. Review our Researching Employers webpage for resources.
- Begin bidding as soon as possible. You can update your bids/applications at any time during the bidding period. If you can submit some of your bids early, do so.
- Make sure your email address is updated on UT Law Symplicity. Once the bidding period ends, your UT Law Symplicity email address will be the address used by the CSO and employers.
- Live OCI 101 on Wednesday, July 6 at 7:30 p.m. CT (8:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. PT).
- Schedule a mock interview. You can schedule mock interviews with our career counselors now.
- Interview awards released. Be familiar with the OCI timeline.
- Prepare for your interviews. Review the OCI website for information on preparation, interviewing guides, receptions and dinners, callback, thank-you notes and handling offers.