Summer Judicial Internships in Dallas
Judge Martin Hoffman, a state district judge in Dallas, will be hosting an informational session about summer judicial internships with state district courts in Dallas County in his courtroom on Wednesday, December 28, at 3:00 p.m. Although only internships with state appellate courts qualify for academic credit, an internship with any court is a valuable and rewarding experience. Any student who is interested in a summer judicial internship in Dallas is strongly encouraged to attend this program. Please bring your resume and dress in business attire. The goal is to have a judge interview every student who shows up for the program. The following judges are scheduled to participate:
- Judge Martin Hoffman, 68th Civil District Court
- Judge Marty Lowy, 101st Civil District Court
- Judge Tonya Parker, 116th Civil District Court
- Judge Gena Slaughter, 191st Civil District Court
- Judge Craig Smith, 192nd Civil District Court
- Judge Robert Burns, Criminal District Court No. 1
- Judge Susan Hawk, 291st Criminal District Court
- Judge Doug Skemp, County Criminal Court No. 3
- Judge William Mazur, 304th Juvenile District Court
The program will be held in Judge Hoffman’s courtroom, which is located at the George Allen Courthouse, 600 Commerce Street, 5th Floor, in Dallas. RSVP directly to Judge Hoffman at email@example.com or call Cynthia Halatyn at 214-653-6510 if you have any questions.
Visit the CSO website for more information about judicial internships.