UT Law Student Business Cards Available
Make a great first impression while networking! The Action Committee for Career Services is providing students the opportunity to purchase 250 student business cards for $25. You may order business cards now through Friday, February 17, 2012.
Here’s the order/delivery schedule:
- Order by 11:00 a.m. on Monday, receive cards on the following Wednesday
- Order by 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, receive cards on the following Thursday
- Order by11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, receive cards on the following Friday
- Order by 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, receive cards on the following Monday
- Order by 11:00 a.m. on Friday, receive cards on the following Tuesday
You will be notified by email when to pick up your cards in the Career Services Office (TNH 3.130).
Please note that your student business cards reflect on The University of Texas School of Law; therefore, please avoid nicknames or unprofessional email addresses. Only card orders for current UT Law students who have prepaid will be approved.
Proceeds go to the Action Committee for Career Services, which performs employer outreach, staffs on-campus recruiting programs and receptions, and helps develop career-related resources.