Six Steps to Jump-Start a Spring Job Search
Now is the right time to jump-start your job search using the six steps below, which are outlined on Susan Gainen’s Pass the Baton blog.
- Check your tool box (resume, contact lists, LinkedIn and Facebook profiles).
- Check in with the Career Services Office.
- Explore practice areas.
- Explore writing competitions.
- Commit to networking with one new lawyer a week.
- Understand the calendar that controls job applications. Apply promptly when summer clerkships or entry-level positions are posted.