Signup for Lawcountabilty, J.D. – Networking & Professional Development Resource!
Now in its third year, Lawcountability, J.D. is an online professional development tool for Texas Law students. Founded by Ari Kaplan, who presented the program, “Networking for Career Success,” during Freshlaw Orientation, this platform (and iPhone app) will help you improve your networking skills, assist you with applying key job search strategies, and connect you with prospective employers. Its sister platform, Lawcountability.com, is used by practicing attorneys for their professional development.
Whether you’re seeking a career in the private or public sector, Lawcountability, J.D. provides:
- Weekly, on-demand programs (approx. 10-minutes long) that show you how to connect with the people you are trying to meet;
- Automated email reminders to help you execute your goals; and
- The ability to identify your objectives and fit them into your busy schedule.
Sign up for a free Lawcountability account today! First program, “Getting a Job Begins With Branding,” begins Monday, September 19, 2016.
Fall 2016 Programs
- Sept. 19 – Getting a Job Begins With Branding
- Sept. 26 – Reach Out to Professionals By Doing This
- Oct. 3 – Here’s How to Contact More Lawyers
- Oct. 10 – Here’s How to Contact More Lawyers
- Oct. 17 – An Easy Way for Figuring Out Who to Meet
- Oct. 24 – Why Getting a Mentor Matters
- Oct. 31 – Become More Comfortable Networking By Doing This
- Oct. 31 – Why Networking Matters to You
- Nov. 7 – Stand Out By Being Just Slightly Above Average
- Nov. 7 – The Best Social Media Strategy for 1Ls
- Nov. 14 – Work a Room Without Working Too Hard
- Nov. 14 – Don’t Just Set Goals
- Nov. 21 – A Great Networking Idea for Thanksgiving
- Nov. 28 – A Fantastic Way to Follow Up
- Dec. 5 – Gratitude and Getting a Job
- Dec. 12 – Making the Most of the Holidays