Free Webinar: Power Up Your LinkedIn Profile – Friday, Nov. 11, 2016
Whether you’re new to LinkedIn, a regular user, or you haven’t updated your LinkedIn profile in a while, this webinar is for you. This program will cover:
- Defining your purpose: What are you hiring LinkedIn to do for you?
- The biggest mistakes lawyers make in developing their LinkedIn Profiles and how to avoid them
- How to ddit your profile
- Making an impact with your Professional Headline, Summary and Experience sections
- Additional sections you may wish to add to your profile
- Multi-media elements that can make your profile stand out from the crowd
- How to use Skills and Endorsements effectively
- Ethical issues with LinkedIn profiles and what to do about them
- Managing profile settings and security
The free webinar takes place Friday, November 11, from noon-12:30 p.m. Register online.
Speakers include Allison C. Shields, Esq., President, Legal Ease Consulting, Inc., Mount Sinai, New York, NY; and Dennis Kennedy, Senior Counsel, Vice President, Digital Payments & Labs, MasterCard, O’Fallon, MO.
*This webinar will be recorded and available to view within seven days opce you have registered.