Equal Justice Works Conference & Career Fair | Registration Reimbursement Available
The Law School will provide a limited number of registration sponsorships for 2Ls and 3Ls interested in attending and interviewing at this year’s Equal Justice Works Conference & Career Fair, which will be held virtually Thursday-Saturday, October 21-23, 2021, on the virtual event platform, Pathable.
The Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair is the largest national public interest legal career fair, bringing together more than 200 public interest employers to conduct interviews for full-time positions and internships. More than 1,500 law students from more than160 law schools attend the event to participate in workshops and informal “table talk” discussions, receive résumé advice, and network with fellow law students and legal professionals.
How to Register
You will need to create an account before you can register for the event and apply for interviews. Please allow 1-2 business days for account approval. If you registered last year, your account is still active and you may sign in. (How to register)
- Register for Equal Justice Works Conference & Career Fair and pay the $25 fee.
- Then submit a request for registration reimbursement no later than October 21, 2021. Be sure to have your receipt as you will need to upload a copy.
Applying to Prescheduled Interviews
Students must apply for prescheduled interviews by Monday, September 13, at 10:59 p.m. (CT). Interview signups take place September 24-October 4, 2021. (How to apply)
Please take a moment to register for the following programs of interest to you.
- Crash Course: Résumés & Cover Letters | August 19, 2-3 p.m. ET | Register Here
- 1L Roadmap to Success in Public Interest Law |September 9, 2-3 p.m. ET | Register Here
- Going Virtual: A Student Guide to Navigating Pathable | September 22, 1-2 p.m. ET | Register Here
- Crash Course: Public Interest Job Interviewing 101 | October 5, 2-3 p.m. ET | Register Here
- Getting the Most Out of the Conference & Career Fair | October 19, 2-3 p.m. ET | Register Here
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your bidding strategies, please contact Mary Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.