Texas Law Student Business Cards
Business cards are not on sale at this time.
Make a great first impression while networking! The Action Committee for Career Services (ACCS) offers Texas Law students the opportunity to purchase 250 student business cards for $25.
Only J.D. and LL.M. candidates who plan to graduate from Texas Law may order business cards. We encourage visiting students to reach out to your law school for business cards that reflect your graduating law school.
Please note that your student business cards reflect on The University of Texas School of Law; therefore:
- You may not use the Law School’s address; e.g., 727 East Dean Keeton Street.
- Use only your current and/or permanent address (as applicable). You may also leave address fields blank.
- Avoid nicknames or unprofessional email addresses.
- Only registered/sponsored school organizations and journals may be listed. You may list up to three.
- If you are an LL.M. student you may list your bar admission if applicable.
- Do not put popular quotes or list personal business ventures.
How to Order Business Cards
Ordering business cards is a two-step process. You must first submit payment online and then go to the ordering site to complete you order. You will then immediately see a proof before finalizing your order. If you have any questions, contact Deb Freeman at 512-232-1156 or email@example.com.
- First, submit payment online via the School of Law Commerce site on TxShop. Be sure to hit the “continue with credit” button when prompted.
- Once you have submitted payment, you may then place your order with Orderprinting.com. Input Account 60142322162 and Password law. You must also submit your actual name. Hit the “Login Now” button.
- Select “Place an Order”.
- From the pull-down menu, select the business card layout you would like to use. Note: you do not have to have two addresses to submit Layout #UTL1 nor do you need three journals/organizations to submit Layout #UTL2.
- Hit the “Submit” button.
- If you would like to use a special character for a letter in your name, you have the option to do so by clicking on the button “Special Character.” Highlight the character and the copy/paste as needed.
- For Layout #UTL1, choose your correct degree from the drop-down menu. You do not need to submit Address 2, City State Zip 2, or Phone Tag (i.e., home or cell).
- For Layout #UTL2, choose your correct degree from the drop-down menu. You do not need to submit Phone Tag (i.e., home or cell) nor submit up to three Texas Law journals or student organizations. Here’s how to submit journals/organizations:
- Journal/Org 1: Name of Texas Law Journal or Organization #1. Example: Texas Journal for Women and the Law or Texas Law Fellowships (2019-20).
- Title/Member & Year: You must submit an officer title or state member with year for #1. Example: Editor (2019-20) or Member (2019-present).
- Journal/Org 2: Name of Texas Law Journal or Organization #2
- Title/Member & Year:You must submit an officer title or state member with year for #2. Example: Editor (2019-20) or Member (2019-present).
- Journal/Org 3: Name of Texas Law Journal or Organization #3
- Title/Member & Year: You must submit an officer title or state member with year for #3. Example: Editor (2019-20) or Member (2019-present).
- Hit the “Next” button.
- IMPORTANT: Please proof your business card carefully.
- Hit the “Next” button.
- If everything is correct, select the “Send My Order” button. Note that local delivery will be to the CSO (TNH 3.130).
Once the CSO has received your online order and has confirmed payment, your order will be submitted. Only card orders for current Texas Law students who have prepaid will be approved.
Proceeds go to the Action Committee for Career Services, who performs employer outreach, staffs on-campus recruiting programs and receptions, and assists with developing career-related resources.