How Do Employers Register for OCI and/or UTexas on Tour?
The CSO uses Symplicity, an online system to manage our interview programs and job postings. If you are a returning employer and need your password, please select the “Forgot My Password” tab on our Symplicity homepage.
If you are a new employer, please read the instructions below on how to register your organization in Symplicity at no cost.
Please note that Symplicity offers fee-based enhancements through its service, OneStop, however, employers recruiting at Texas Law are under no obligation to register for OneStop.
How do we register for August OCI, October OCI, Spring OCI, and/or UTexas on Tour: Boston or New York? (Returning Employers)
Note: For employers who wish to solicit student resumes but are unable to schedule on- or off-campus interviews, you may select the resume collect option on the schedule request form (see instructions below).
- Log in to Symplicity. Reminder: Your username is your complete email address.
- Select [Interview Programs] and then [Schedule Requests]. If you do not see this option, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we may update your account.
- Click on the [Request Schedule] tab.
- From the [Sessions] drop-down menu, select the name of the interview program in which you would like to register.
- Complete the form.
- Note that the default mode is [Interview].
- If you will not be conducting interviews on campus but wish to solicit student resumes, please be sure to select [Resume Collect].
- Please feel free to make additional scheduling notes in the box provided at the bottom of the form.
- Click the [Submit] button.
- Schedule requests are processed in the order they are received. Once your request is approved, you will receive an email confirmation along with an invoice for room and registration fees, if applicable.
For New Employers:
- Log in to Symplicity and select the [Register] tab.
- Complete the requested information and you will receive an email with your password as soon as your registration has been processed.
- Follow the instructions above for submitting your schedule (interview date) request.