How Do Employers Sign Up for Multiple Offices?
If you are registering for multiple offices of your organization during OCI and do not see any of your related offices in the box labeled “Related Organization” on the schedule request page, please contact Sandra Puga, On-Campus Interview Coordinator to set up multiple offices.
If you do see the organizations you are registering for in this box, follow these instructions:
- Select “yes” for multiple offices.
- Next to [allow interviews with related offices,] select “yes” if students should submit a resume for each participating office that s/he is interested in. Each participating office will make their own interview selections, and thus, students could potentially receive more than one campus interview with your firm/organization.
- Next to [allow interviews with related offices,] select “no” if students will only be interviewed one time for multiple offices or one time for a specific office. Students will then be able to schedule only one campus interview with your firm/organization.
- Once you have selected an interview length and the amount of rooms you will need, you will be able to use the [slot matrix] to specify which locations will be participating in OCI. You will also be able to select which room will be interviewing for which city below the matrix.
- Please feel free to specify how you want the multiple office locations allocated in the [Schedule Notes] box or contact Sandra Puga, On-Campus Interview Coordinator at any time.