OCI Participation & Lunch Fees
Participation fees for On-Campus Interviews (OCI) are calculated based on the size of the law firm or organization and the number of interview rooms used. The following are exempt from OCI participation fees:
- Employers who have not previously recruited on campus.
- Employers who have not interviewed on campus in five years or more.
- Law firms or organizations with 10 or fewer total attorneys.
- Government agencies and nonprofit organizations.
- 11–25 total attorneys per firm or organization – $200 per room
- 26–50 total attorneys per firm or organization – $300 per room
- 51–100 total attorneys per firm or organization – $400 per room
- 101-250 total attorneys per firm or organization – $550 per room
- 251-500 total attorneys per firm or organization – $650 per room
- 500+ total attorneys per firm or organization – $850 per room
You may submit payment either online or by check after you have first registered on Symplicity.
- Pay online | Submit payment(s) online using The University of Texas at Austin’s secured commerce site. American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover are accepted. Simply click on “Continue to Checkout” on the lower left-hand side under the “Checkout” page and then “Continue with Credit” when asked on the billing address page.
- Pay by Check | Checks can be made payable to “The University of Texas School of Law Career Services Office” and mailed to The University of Texas School of Law | Career Services Office, 727 E. Dean Keeton Street, Austin, TX 78705, Attn: Rachel Quiroz.
Lunch orders will be available closer to your on-campus visit.