Our career counselors can help you navigate your job search and offer guidance in balancing the demands of finding a job while in law school. Each one of our nine career counselors has a J.D. or LL.M., has practiced law, and specializes in counseling students interested in working in the corporate, government, judicial, law firm or public interest sector, as well as those interested in pursuing alternative careers.
Scheduling an Appointment via Symplicity
- Log in to Symplicity or download the Career by Symplicity app (Apple Store or Google Play).
- Select [Counseling & Calendar] and then [Counseling Appointment].
- Scroll down and select the “Request New Appointment” button.
- Select type, date range, time range, counselor(s), and days of the week as needed. The broader your parameters, the more potential appointments you may choose from.
- Click [Check Availability]. You should now see a list of available appointment times. If not, broaden your search criteria.
- Click on the counselor’s name on the date and time you would like to schedule.
- Complete the form, which includes attaching your Interview Preparation Worksheet.
- Click [Submit Request].
You will immediately receive a confirmation email. If you have a scheduled a video appointment, you will receive an additional email with your login to Zoom prior to your appointment.
We encourage you to establish an on-going working relationship with the career counselors for the duration of your job search. Let us know what your career objectives are so that we can best assist you. If you have any questions, please contact the CSO at 512-232-1150 or email@example.com.