Foreign-Trained LL.M. Career Services
The Career Services Office is dedicated to helping all foreign-trained students working towards their LL.M. degree. Comprehensive career resources, including information about the job search process, interview programs for foreign-trained LL.M.s, networking strategy, resume and cover letter tips and samples, and interviewing advice are available.
If you would like to make an appointment to meet with your career counselor, Abbey Gray, please stop by the CSO in TNH 3.130, call 512-232-1150, or schedule an appointment online.
It is important to know that most employers who recruit at Texas Law are primarily interested in recruiting students in the J.D. program and only a few interview LL.M. students. However, we offer the following:
- Applying & Interviewing Handbook for Foreign-Trained LL.M.s
- Job Bank on Texas Law Symplicity
- HireUTexas powered by Handshake
- International Student Interview Program (ISIP) | How To Use ISIP Symplicity
- Interstride | Global Career Opportunities
- Networking Strategy: Informational Interviews
- Alumni-Student Connections Group via LinkedIn
- Panels and Information Sessions
- Student Organizations
- Texas Law LL.M. Alumni