How to Submit Bids
Please make sure that you finalize your selections before the bidding deadline.
We strongly encourage you to upload your application materials as a .pdf to avoid conversion errors and system lag time. See instructions for uploading documents.
- Log onto Symplicity. (For the Public Service Career Fair, log onto the Texas Consortium Symplicity Module).
- Select [Interview Programs].
- Use the [Session] drop-down menu to select the interview program of interest (note: Public Service Career Fair will be the default on the Texas Consortium Symplicity Module). The resulting list of employers contains only those that have requested your class year. You may submit bids for these employers.
- Click the [Review] button to review the required application materials and hiring criteria.
- Once you have reviewed the employer, pay close attention to the “Bid/Application Details” box and attached the required documents.
- If a document type is listed here, it is a required document for this specific employer. Example: If “cover letter” is in this box, and “none found” is to the right, you must return to the [Documents] section and upload a cover letter.
- Note: Your “Default Resume” will be included with each application. To submit a different resume (or any requested documents) from those uploaded in your “Documents” section, select the appropriate document from the drop-down in the “Application Details” box.
- If an employer is requesting you to list the preferred location(s), please do so.
- Once this is done, you may click on the [Apply] button.
For Fall OCI, please be sure to rank your bids, which you may change at any time during the online bidding period.