How to Submit Bids
Please make sure that you finalize your selections before the bidding deadline. See instructions for uploading documents.
- Log onto Symplicity. (For Public Service Career Fair, log onto the Texas Consortium Symplicity Module).
- Select [Interview Programs] on the right.
- Use the [Session] drop-down menu to select the interview program of interest. The resulting list of employers contains only those that have requested your class year. You may submit bids for these employers.
- Click the [Apply] or [Review] button from the list of employers. You will then be redirected to a review page, which will include required application materials and hiring criteria information
- To apply, click the [Apply] button in the “Application Details” box to the right of the screen. Pay close attention to this box. If a document type is listed here, it is a required document for this specific employer. Example: If “cover letter” is in this box, and “none found” is to the right, you must return to the [Documents] section and upload a cover letter.
- Note: Your “Default Resume” will be included with each application. To submit a different resume (or any requested documents) from those uploaded in your “Documents” section, select the appropriate document from the drop-down in the “Application Details” box.
For Fall OCI, please be sure to rank your bids, which you may change at any time during the online bidding period.