Job Bank on Symplicity
The Job Bank on Symplicity is available to Texas Law students and graduates only. Alumni who graduated prior to December 2008 must submit an online request for access. Please allow up to two business days to process.
Advanced Search & Search Agents
To perform an advanced search and/or save the search as a job alert:
- Click on the [ Jobs ] tab.
- Go to the Advanced Search on the far right of the Search button. Complete each filter as needed. Be mindful that setting too many parameters may result in fewer job postings.
- Hit the “Search” button for results.
- Once your results appear, you may select [ + Save this Search ].
- To rename the search, click on the [ Saved Searches } and rename as needed. You may also determine how frequently you would like to receive emails when new jobs are available.
Note about document limitation on Symplicity
Symplicity allows users to upload up to 10 documents at a time. Once you’ve attached a document to an application, Symplicity saves a copy of the document to the application itself. Therefore you can go back to the “Documents” section and delete that document in order to upload another document for a separate application.