Job Bank on Symplicity
The Job Bank on Symplicity is available to Texas Law students and graduates only.
- Recent graduates can continue to access the Job Bank using their current Symplicity account. If you have forgotten your password, please select “Forgot Password” on Texas Law Symplicity to reset it.
- If you graduated prior to December 2008 and/or have a Texas Law Symplicity account that is inactive (or have forgotten your username), please send your full name, graduating class year, EID (if known), and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced Search & Search Agents
To perform an advanced search and/or save the search as a job alert:
- Click on the [ Job Bank ] tab.
- Under [Search] and then [More Filters], select all applicable criteria.
- Hit the “Apply” button for results.
- Once your results appear, you may select [ + Create Job Alert ].
- Click on [ Job Alerts (#) ] to determine how frequently you would like to receive emails when new jobs are available.
Document Limitation on Symplicity
Symplicity allows users to upload up to 15 documents at a time. Once you’ve attached a document to an application, Symplicity saves a copy of the document to the application itself. Therefore you can go back to the “Documents” section and delete that document in order to upload another document for a separate application.
All application materials must be uploaded as a PDF.