Davis Wright Tremaine 1L Patent Prosecution Fellowship
The 1L Patent Diversity Scholarship is open to all first-year law students of diverse backgrounds who:
- Are historically underrepresented in the patent and technology field. This includes ethnic, gender, and socioeconomic diversity;
- Have a technical background and an interest in patent prosecution;
- Are patent bar eligible with an electrical engineering, mathematics, or computer science background;
- Are committed to practicing in the Pacific Northwest after law school; and
- Have work experience with electrical and/or software engineering in the software industry (a plus).
Note: the focus of this scholarship is patent prosecution only and all projects this summer will come from that group.