The CSO uses Symplicity, an online system to manage our interview programs and job postings. If you are a returning employer and need your password, please select the “Forgot My Password” tab on our Symplicity homepage.
If you are a new employer, please read the instructions below on how to register your organization in Symplicity at no cost.
Please note that Symplicity offers fee-based enhancements through its service, OneStop, however, employers recruiting at Texas Law are under no obligation to register for OneStop.
How do we register? (Returning Employers)
For employers who wish to solicit student resumes but are unable to schedule interviews, you may select the resume collect option on the schedule request form (see instructions below).
- Log in to Symplicity. Reminder: Your username is your complete email address.
- Select [Interview Programs] and then [Schedule Request].
- If you do not see this option, please contact us at email@example.com so we may update your account.
- Click on the [Request a Schedule].
- From the [Sessions] drop-down menu, select the name of the interview program in which you would like to register.
- Complete the form.
- Note that the default mode is [Interview].
- If you will not be conducting interviews and would like to solicit student resumes, please select [Resume Collect].
- Please feel free to make additional scheduling notes in the box provided at the bottom of the form.
- Click the [Submit] button.
Schedule requests are processed in the order they are received. Once your request is approved, you will receive an email confirmation along with an invoice for interview program participation fees, if applicable.
For New Employers:
- Log in to Symplicity and select the [Register] tab.
- Complete the requested information and you will receive an email with your password as soon as your registration has been processed.
- Follow the instructions above for submitting your schedule (interview date) request.
Two-Step Registration for the Summer Interview Program
- Step 1 | First, submit your registration via the CSO website. This streamlined registration process will allow you to quickly register by providing a few basic details. Interviewing dates will be scheduled based on this registration timestamp.
- Step 2 | Once you have completed the step above, log into your Symplicity account to complete your detailed schedule request(s).
If you are interested in hosting a hospitality room either in person or on Flo Recruit (interview program participation fees apply) or would like to provide a link to another video platform (no fees apply), please contact Rachel Quiroz, OCI Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.