If you are registering for multiple offices of your organization during any of our Interview Programs and do not see any of your related offices in the box labeled “Related Organization” on the schedule request page, please contact Rachel Quiroz at 512-232-1161 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up multiple offices.
If you do see the organizations you are registering for in this box, follow these instructions:
- Select “yes” for multiple offices.
- Next to [allow interviews with related offices,] select “yes” if students should submit a resume for each participating office that they are interested in. Each participating office will make their own interview selections, and thus, students could potentially receive more than one interview with your firm/organization.
- Next, to [allow interviews with related offices,] select “no” if students will only be interviewed one time for multiple offices or one time for a specific office. Students will then be able to schedule only one interview with your firm/organization.
- Once you have selected an interview length and the number of rooms you will need, you will be able to use the [slot matrix] to specify which locations will be participating in our Interview Program. You will also be able to select which room will be interviewing for which city below the matrix.
- Please feel free to specify how you want the multiple office locations allocated in the [Schedule Notes] box or contact Rachel Quiroz at 512-232-1161 or email@example.com.