The Center is seeking a Graphic Designer to create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate our existing and potential members.
- A. Scope of work
The Graphic Designer will develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, announcements, awards, invitations, brochures, and reports.
- B. Deliverables
A successful Graphic Designer will provide a turnaround time of 48-72 hours for a final draft of layout and graphics. The following is a tentative schedule of the Center’s programs and events over the next year and the design projects associated with them:
- • Pathways Advisory Committees – banner, announcement
- • Power Lunch Series (2-4 times per year) – banner, invitation, awards
- • Perspectives Series (2-4 times per year) – banner, invitation, awards
- • Ex Libris (Author) Series – banner, invitation, awards
- • Mid-Career Development Series (3 – 6 times per year) – banner, invitation, awards
- • Accelerate First Year Associates (4-5 times per year) – announcement, banner, invitation, awards
– 2 –
- • Award Luncheon – banner, invitation, awards
- • Consortium for Advancing Women Lawyers – announcement, banner, invitation, awards
- • Impact Report
- • Development Giving (4 -6 times per year) – announcement
- • Holidays – announcement
We expect an independent contractor to provide additional suggestions for deliverables for each program/event.
- C. Budget
Please include a budget in the proposal. You can present a budget by an hourly rate or monthly rate. If you are unsure of exact budget, you may include a range.
- D. Timeline
We expect the project start date to be February 1, 2021. The duration of the contract will extend for one year with the intent to continue/renew annually if the arrangement is agreeable to both parties.
- E. Submission Requirements
Interested parties should submit the following:
1. Cover letter;
2. Curriculum vitae;
3. Design sample portfolio;
4. Project work plan specifying how you would carry out the scope of work and any relevant experience in performing similar projects;
5. Budget and/or budget range;
6. Any considerations or concerns of which you believe the Center for Women in Law should be aware; and
7. List of three client references for similar projects, if any.
Please submit your completed RFP with pricing to Valerie.Esparza@law.utexas.edu by January 15, 2021. RFPs received after that date will not be considered. We will be reviewing all submissions the week of January 18, 2021 and will be contacting the final vendor by January 25, 2021. The project start date will be February 1, 2021.