- Texas Courts: A Survey: Cases & Materials (Dallas: Imprimatur Press, 2014-2015 ed. 2014; 2013-2014 ed. 2013; 2012-2013 ed. 2012; 2011-2012 ed. 2011; 2010-2011 ed. 2010; 2009-2010 ed. 2009; 2nd ed. 2006; Carollton, Tex: Imprimatur Press, 1st ed. 2005).
- Handbook on Texas Discovery Practice: The New Rules Governing Discovery (St. Paul: Thomson/West, 2009-2014, with Charles F. Herring Jr.; St. Paul: West, 1999-2008, with Charles Herring Jr. & Robert H. Pemberton). <http://tallons.law.utexas.edu/record=b1424136~S0>
- Texas Courts: Pretrial: Cases And Materials (Dallas: Imprimatur Press, 13th ed. 2008; 12th ed. 2007; 11th ed. 2006; 10th ed. 2005; 9th ed. 2004, with Jack Ratliff; Carrollton, Tex.: Grail & Tucker, 8th ed. 2002, 7th ed. 2001, with Jack Ratliff & Tracy W. McCormack; 6th ed. 2001; 5th ed. 2000; 4th ed. 1999; 3rd ed. 1998; 2nd ed. 1997; 1st ed. 1996).
- Texas Courts: Trial And Appeal, Cases And Materials (Dallas: Imprimatur Press, 14th ed. 2008; 13th ed., 2007; 12th ed. 2006; 11th ed. 2005, with Judge David Peeples; 10th ed. 2004; 9th ed. 2003; 8th ed. 2002, with Jack Ratliff; 7th ed. 2001, with Tracy W. McCormack & Jack Ratliff).
- Calling the Appellate Cavalry [Symposium: Preparing for Appeal: New Challenges], 76 The Advocate 48 (2016) (with Susan Vance).
- Strategic Venue [Symposium: Motion Practice], 72 The Advocate 8 (2015) (with Eleanor Ruffner).
- Default Judgments, The Advocate (Fall 2013).
- Ten Best Bullets for Making Your Case Appealable (Or, How Not to Lose Your Appeal at Trial and When to Call in the Cavalry), Litigation (Winter 2009) (with Susan Vance).
- Civil Procedure: Appellate Practice and Procedure, 62 SMU Law Review 951 (2009) (with LaDawn H. Conway & Devon D. Sharp).
- Reporter, Report of the Texas State Bar Task Force on Court Administration (2008).
- The Texas Work Product Rule, The Advocate: State Bar Litigation Section Report, Summer 2004, at 10.
- Texas Supreme Court Advisory Committee Update, The Advocate, Winter 2003, at 98.
- A Discovery Rules Primer: Part Two, Texas Lawyer, Jan. 11, 1999, at 34.
- Practitioner's Checklist, The Texas Lawyer (January 11, 1999) (with Charles F. Herring Jr. & Robert H. Pemberton).
- The New Discovery Rules: A Crash Course, Texas Lawyer, Jan. 4, 1999, at 28.
- The New Discovery Rules: A Crash Course, 2 Journal of Texas Consumer Law 102 (1999).
- Our Place in History: A Celebration of Women in the Law at The University of Texas School of Law, 8 Texas Journal of Women And the Law 331 (1999) (with Marquette Maresh et al.).
- Introduction [Symposium: Symposium on Innovations in Discovery], 16 Review of Litigation 249 (1997).
- New Discovery Rules: The Supreme Court Advisory Committee's Proposal, 15 Review of Litigation 275 (1996).
- New Discovery Rules: The Supreme Court Advisory Committee's Proposal, Austin Lawyer, Fall 1995, at 14.
- Owens-Corning v. Caldwell: What Does it Really Say?, Texas Lawyer, Jan. 6, 1992, at 12.
- The Texas Discovery Privileges: A Fool's Game?, 70 Texas Law Review 781 (1992). [Reprinted in Texas Litigation Reader, eds., A. F. Brooke and Gregory S. Coleman, 28. Austin, TX: Texas Law Review Association, 1992.]
- In Personam Jurisdiction: A Confused and Inappropriate Substitute for Forum Non Conveniens, 71 Texas Law Review 351 (1992).
- Personal Jurisdiction: A Confused and Inappropriate Substitute for Forum Non Conveniens, 71 Texas Law Review 351 (1992).
- Celebrating--and Helping Repair--The Texas Rules of Civil Procedure, Texas Lawyer, Oct. 28, 1991, at 12.
- Now Who's Supposed to Object, The Texas Lawyer (June 9, 1990).
- Rule 166: Pretrial Conference, the Forgotten Rule, 9 The Advocate 149 (1990).
- The Supreme Court Discovers the Error of Its Ways, Texas Lawyer, June 19, 1989, at 30.
- Rambo Litigation Tactics: A Proposed Cure, The Advocate, Dec. 1988, at 3.
- Standards of Litigation Conduct: The Courts Address the Problem, Training the Advocate, ABA (Fall 1988).
- Waging Unconditional Warfare, The Texas Lawyer (September 5, 1988).
- Supreme Court Jurisdiction, in Practice Before the Texas Supreme Court Manual (Texas Bar CLE, 2005).
Return to main profile page