- Homeownership and America's Financial Underclass: Flawed Premises, Broken Promises, New Prescriptions (Cambridge University Press, 2014).
- Sorting the Neighborhood, 93 Texas Law Review 179 (2014) . [Reprinted in 23 Journal of Affordable Housing & Community Development Law 311 (2015)].
- Race Matters in Bankruptcy Relief, 20 ABI Law Review 623 (2012).
- Public Interest, Public Choice, and the Cult of Homeownership [Symposium: Business Law as Public Interest Law], 2 UC Irvine Law Review 843 (2012).
- Revitalizing Urban Cities: Linking the Past to the Present [Symposium: Urban Revitalization: The Legal Implications of Remaking a City], 46 University of Memphis Law Review 973 (2016).
- Millennials, Affordable Housing, and the Future of Homeownership, 24 Journal of Affordable Housing & Community Development Law 435 (2016).
- Presidential Who’s Up, Who’s Down After the GOP Debate, Newsweek, October 29, 2015 at http://www.newsweek.com/whos-whos-down-after-gop-debate-388364.
- Presidential Candidates Who Ignore Race are Making a Mistake, Time.com, July 29, 2015 at http://ti.me/1DaJvIx.
- Black People Won’t Stop Being Poorer Unless Banks Stop Discriminating, The Guardian, June 25, 2015 at http://bit.ly/1BDLXpN.
- The Uselessness of the Mortgage Interest Deduction, New York Times, April 14, 2015, at http://t.co/I1LjZugats.
- Why Does America Continue to Subsidize Housing for the Wealthy?, The Guardian, March 10, 2015 at http://trib.al/WgEgOIc.
- Angry US Middle Classes Feel the Squeeze, BBC, February 8, 2015 at http://bbc.in/1ERhcOa.
- Here’s Why It’s So Hard to Help the Middle Class, The New Republic, February 3, 2015 at http://bit.ly/1DBU2rs.
- Obama’s Housing Plan Ignores Why the Middle Class Can’t Afford Homes, The New Republic, January 27, 2015 at http://bit.ly/1CKSUDp.
- Insolvency Principles: The Missing Link in the Odious Debt Debate, in 261 Sovereign Debt: From Safety to Default (Robert W. Kolb, ed.; Wiley, 2011).View Article
- The Story of Patterson: Plainly Protecting Pensions, in 121 Bankruptcy Stories (Robert Rasmussen, ed.; Foundation Press, 2007).
Return to main profile page