Loftus C. Carson II
- Ronald D. Krist Professor
- JD Harvard
- MBA University of Pennsylvania
- MPAff Princeton
- BS Cornell
Areas of Specialty
A specialist in corporate and commercial law and securities regulation, Professor Carson worked as an attorney in private practice as well as with both the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Federal Trade Commission before entering academia. His recent publications include "Controlling Person Liability Under the Federal Securities Acts" (Notre Dame Law Review, 1997).
- Employment Opportunities and Conditions for the African-American Legal Professoriate: Perspectives from the Inside, 19 Texas Journal on Civil Liberties & Civil Rights 1 (2013).
- The Big Business of College Game Day, 12 Texas Review of Entertainment & Sports Law 1 (2010) (with Michelle A. Rinehart).
- Negotiating and Drafting Contract Boilerplate, by Tina L. Stark, 40 Texas Journal of Business Law 231 (2004).