Lino A. Graglia
- A. W. Walker Centennial Chair in Law
- LLB Columbia University
- BA City College of New York
Professor Graglia has written widely in constitutional law--especially on judicial review, constitutional interpretation, race discrimination, and affirmative action--and also teaches and writes in the area of antitrust. He is the author of Disaster by Decree: The Supreme Court Decisions on Race and the Schools (Cornell, 1976) and many articles, including recently "Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye: Of Animal Sacrifice and Religious Persecution" (Georgetown Law Journal, 1996). He has been a Visiting Professor at the University of Virginia School of Law.
- Abbott’s Constitutional Wish List, TribTalk (February 29, 2016), http://www.tribtalk.org/2016/02/29/abbotts-constitutional-wish-list/?mc_cid=3b8c09d1cf&mc_eid=496e73be40.
- But the Constitution Is Not the Problem, 20 Texas Review of Law & Politics 157 (2015) (reviewing On Constitutional Disobedience, by Louis Michael Seidman).
- Tribute to Robert H. Bork, 13 Ave Maria Law Review 1 (2015).