- Socializing States: Promoting Human Rights Through International Law (Oxford University Press, 2013) (with Ryan Goodman).
- Introduction: Setting the Agenda for Thirty Years of U.S. Foreign Relations Law, 50 Texas International Law Journal 659 (2016).
- The ICRC Interpretive Guidance on the Notion of Direct Participation in Hostilities Under International Humanitarian Law: An Introduction to the Forum [Forum: Direct Participation in Hostilities: Perspectives on the ICRC Interpretive Guidance], 42 New York University International Law and Politics 637 (2010) (with Ryan Goodman).
- Incomplete Internalization and Compliance with Human Rights Law: A Rejoinder to Roda Mushkat, 20 European Journal of International Law 443 (2009) (with Ryan Goodman).
- Incomplete Internalization and Compliance with Human Rights Law, 19 European Journal of International Law 725 (2008) (with Ryan Goodman).
- Translation of Global Human Rights Norms: The Empirical Dimension [Symposium: Representing Culture, Translating Human Rights], 41 Texas International Law Journal 415 (2006).
- International Law and State Socialization: Conceptual, Empirical, and Normative Challenges, 54 Duke Law Journal 983 (2005) (with Ryan Goodman).
- How to Influence States: Socialization and International Human Rights Law, 54 Duke Law Journal 621 (2004) (with Ryan Goodman).
Return to main profile page