- Foreign & International Law Librarian - Tarlton Law Library Public Services
- JD University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- MSInfoStds University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- BA Indiana University at Bloomington
Areas of Specialty
Jonathan Pratter is the International & Foreign Law Librarian in Tarlton Law Library, Jamail Center for Legal Research. He teaches Advanced Legal Research, International & Foreign Law. He holds a B.A. from Indiana University-Bloomington, a J.D. from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and an M.S.L.I.S. from the University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign. He is proficient in French, Spanish, and German.
- Update: À la Recherche des Travaux Préparatoires: An Approach to Researching the Drafting History of International Agreements, GlobaLex (April/May 2015), http://www.nyulawglobal.org/globalex/Travaux_Preparatoires1.htm.
- Letter to the Editor, Remembering Ray Robertson, The Carmi Times, March 13, 2015.
- International Law in the U.S. Legal System, 106 Law Library Journal 103 (2014) (reviewing International Law in the U.S. Legal System, by Curtis A. Bradley).