Kasia Solon Cristobal
- Reference Librarian - Tarlton Law Library Public Services
- JD William Mitchell College of Law
- MS University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- BA Rice
Areas of Specialty
Kasia Solon Cristobal joined the Tarlton Law Library as a reference librarian in 2009. Ms. Cristobal was previously a rare books and reference librarian at the Jacob Burns Law Library at George Washington University Law School. She received a bachelor's degree in history from Rice University, a J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law, and a master's degree from the University of Michigan School of Information. Prior to graduate school, Ms. Cristobal received a Watson Fellowship and spent a year of travel studying Vikings and Icelandic sagas. She is a member of the American Association of Law Libraries, has served as chair of its Legal History and Rare Books Special Interest Section, and was admitted to the practice of law in Minnesota.
- From Law in Blackletter to “Blackletter Law,” 108 Law Library Journal 181 (2016).
- A Room of Their Own, 19 AALL Spectrum 20 (2015).
- Making the Most of LibGuides in Law Libraries, AALL Spectrum, March 2012 at 17 (with Melanie Cofield).