Kasia Solon Cristobal
- Student Services Coordinator - Tarlton Law Library Public Services
- JD William Mitchell College of Law
- MS University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- BA Rice
Areas of Specialty
Kasia Solon Cristobal joined the Tarlton Law Library as a reference librarian in 2009. Ms. Cristobal was previously a rare books and reference librarian at the Jacob Burns Law Library at George Washington University Law School. She received a bachelor's degree in history from Rice University, a J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law, and a master's degree from the University of Michigan School of Information. Prior to graduate school, Ms. Cristobal received a Watson Fellowship and spent a year of travel studying Vikings and Icelandic sagas. She is a member of the American Association of Law Libraries and was admitted to the practice of law in Minnesota.
- A Room of Their Own, 19 AALL Spectrum 20 (2015).
- Making the Most of LibGuides in Law Libraries, AALL Spectrum, March 2012 at 17 (with Melanie Cofield).
- An Interview with Margaret Leary, Author of Giving It All Away: The Story of William W. Cook and His Michigan Law Quadrangle, 4 Unbound: An Annual Review of Legal History and Rare Books 67 (2011).