Kasia Solon Cristobal
- Student Services Coordinator - Tarlton Law Library Public Services
- JD William Mitchell College of Law
- MS University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- BA Rice
Areas of Specialty
Kasia Solon Cristobal joined the Tarlton Law Library as a reference librarian in 2009. Ms. Cristobal was previously a rare books and reference librarian at the Jacob Burns Law Library at George Washington University Law School. She received a bachelor's degree in history from Rice University, a J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law, and a master's degree from the University of Michigan School of Information. Prior to graduate school, Ms. Cristobal received a Watson Fellowship and spent a year of travel studying Vikings and Icelandic sagas. She is a member of the American Association of Law Libraries and was admitted to the practice of law in Minnesota.
- From Law in Blackletter to “Blackletter Law,” 108 Law Library Journal 181 (2016).
- A Room of Their Own, 19 AALL Spectrum 20 (2015).
- Making the Most of LibGuides in Law Libraries, AALL Spectrum, March 2012 at 17 (with Melanie Cofield).