Military Education Benefits
We welcome a number of current and former members of the military to Texas Law in every incoming cohort. With a strong foundation in leadership and commitment to service, military students find our community to be a natural fit in their preparation for a professional career in law.
Veteran applicants and any applicants who are eligible recipients of military benefits should look into the following military-specific funding opportunities:
- Resident tuition for Non-Texans in the military
- Tuition Exemptions (e.g., Hazlewood Act)
- Post 9/11 GI Bill and other government programs
- Tillman Military Scholars Programs
- Funded Legal Education Program
For students who are eligible for federal and state veterans education benefits, they will want to contact our Office of Financial Aid to navigate the process. To learn more about the University’s thriving veteran community and other financial aid opportunities visit the Texas Law Veterans Association and the University’s Student Veteran Services.