I Prefer to Type
- Download the latest version of Exam4
- Carefully review Exam4 Remote Exam Instructions for Fall 2020
- Claim your Exam Number for the current semester (EID required)
- Test the software (Take a self-guided practice exam)
- Read the FAQ
Exam4 currently supports: (What OS Version do I have?)
- Windows 10 (Home, Pro, Edu and Enterprise) [versions 1803, 1809, 1903, 1909, 2004, 20H2]
- Windows 8.1 (Home, Pro and Enterprise)
- macOS 11.0.x Big Sur (including Apple’s new M1 Processor)
- macOS 10.15.x Catalina
- macOS 10.14.6 Mojave
- macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra (*Support ends August 1, 2021)
Please note: You must also have full administrative rights to your device in order to run Exam4. Users of institutionally owned/controlled devices should contact their IT Department for assistance.
You assume all risks of using a computer with Extegrity Exam4 software when taking examinations. The University of Texas School of Law assumes no responsibility for any power interruption, mechanical breakdown or problem a student may encounter. No extra time or any other consideration will be allowed for any interruption, neither isolated nor widespread.
Technology support is available using the Tarlton Law Library’s Virtual Tech Desk Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. To access the virtual tech desk, you will need to log in with your UT EID. The Tech Desk is available to troubleshoot Exam4 installation, performance and connectivity issues.