I Prefer to Type
Extegrity Exam4 Information
- Download the latest version of Exam4
- Claim your Exam Number for the current semester (EID required)
- Test the software (take a self-guided practice exam)
- Read the FAQ
Exam4 currently supports: (What OS Version do I have?)
- Windows 10 (Home, Pro, Edu and Enterprise) [versions 1903, 1909, 2004, 20H2]
- macOS 11.x Big Sur (including Apple’s new M1 Processor)
- macOS 10.15.7 Catalina
- macOS 10.14.6 Mojave
Please note: You must also have full administrative rights to your device in order to run Exam4. Users of institutionally owned/controlled devices should contact their IT Department for assistance.
You assume all risks of using a computer with Extegrity Exam4 software when taking examinations. The University of Texas School of Law assumes no responsibility for any power interruption, mechanical breakdown or problem a student may encounter. No extra time or any other consideration will be allowed for any interruption, neither isolated nor widespread.
Technology support for Exam4 is available via the Tarlton Law Library’s Tech Desk and the Student Affairs Office. The SAO and the Tech Desk are available to troubleshoot Exam4 installation, performance and connectivity issues.