Official Certifications and Requests

To request certifications, official letters, unofficial transcripts, and law school applications, complete the request form below and allow 3-5 business days for processing.  You will have the option to upload any additional required documents.  Questions can be directed to

Upon request, the Student Affairs Office will provide correspondence to interested parties regarding your enrollment, graduation and academic standing. These are some of the concerns that students may need addressed: obtaining credits from another school, health insurance, student loans, employment, application to an association, participation in a program, applying to the LL.M. program, and loan consolidation.

Current Law students & alumni from 1986-present may download an unofficial transcript at no cost. However, if you need an official transcript, you must purchase it through the University’s Registrar’s Office online or in person in the Main Building (UT Tower), Rm 1.

To find your UT EID or reset your password, visit the UT EID Self-Service Tool.