Media Services supports and maintains equipment for instructional technology learning and special events. We provide video conference support for distance learning and other video conferences and provide training and instruction for faculty and staff.
Before requesting support from Media Services, please review our equipment and service policy below.
- Regularly scheduled classes will not be recorded for student absences.
- Equipment reservations are restricted to UT School of Law faculty, staff and student organizations. Individual students are required to have faculty or staff authorization.
- Equipment reservations are only guaranteed if submitted at least one full day in advance.
- Equipment is restricted to the law school may not be taken out of the building. Equipment may not be transferred to any other room without notifying the Media Services department.
- Equipment kept overnight must be secured and is the responsibility of the reservee.
- Computer files may not be kept on the hard drive or desktop of computers. Any personal files will be deleted from Media Services computers.
- Notify Media Services of any technical difficulties or equipment failures.
Reservations for equipment can be made verbally or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connally Center 1.302