Directions from ABIA to the Law School.
Minimum fare for taxi customers is $12.30, this includes a $1.00 airport surcharge. All taxis have a four passenger maximum, excluding children 12-years and under. All taxis accept major credit cards.
- ATX Co Op: 512-333-5555
- Austin Cab: 512-478-2222
- Lone Star Cab: 512-836-4900
- Yellow Cab: 512-452-9999
TRANSPORTATION NETWORK COMPANIES
- Lyft (https://www.lyft.com/)
- RideAustin (http://www.rideaustin.com/)
- Uber (https://www.uber.com/ride/)
RENTAL CAR COMPANIES
Available Rental Car companies at ABIA:
- Advantage Rent A Car: 1-800-777-5500
- Alamo: 737-484-3886
- Avis Car Rental: 512-356-3510
- Budget Rent A Car: 512-356-3519
- Dollar Car Rental: 512-530-2277
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: 737-484-3902
- E-Z Rent A Car: 512-969-6922
- FOX Rent A Car, 855-571-8410
- Hertz Car Rental: 512-247-7250
- National: 737-484-3885
- Payless Car Rental of Austin: 512-356-5295
- Thrifty Car Rental: 512-530-6811
- AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center: Located 1.0 miles from Texas Law.
1900 University Ave, Austin, TX 78705
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin: Located 1.1 miles from Texas Law
1617 North IH-35, Austin, TX 78702
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Austin: Located 1.5 miles from Texas Law
303 W. 15th Street, Austin, TX 78701
- Hampton Inn & Suites Austin @ The University/Capitol: Located 1.9 miles from Texas Law
1701 Lavaca Street, Austin, TX 78701
- Omni Hotel Downtown: Located 2.4 miles from Texas Law
700 San Jacinto at 8th Street, Austin, TX 78701
- Hilton Garden Inn: Located 2.9 miles from Texas Law
500 North IH-35, Austin, TX 78701
- Days Inn by Wyndham Austin/University/Downtown: Located less than 1 mile from Texas Law
3105 N Interstate Hwy 35, Austin, TX 78722
- Rodeway Inn University/Downtown: Located less than 1 mile from Texas Law
2900 N Interstate Hwy 35, Austin, TX 78705
The University of Texas School of Law
727 East Dean Keeton Street
Austin, Texas, 78705
PARKING AT THE LAW SCHOOL:
Visitor parking is available in San Jacinto Garage.
The Law School consists of 3 buildings: Townes Hall (TNH), The Connally Center (CCJ), and Jesse Jones Hall (JON). They are highlighted below in yellow.
DIRECTIONS TO THE LAW SCHOOL
Going North on I-35:
Stay in one of the two left-hand lanes as you pass the downtown area. The Interstate splits into upper and lower decks that meet again after the UT campus. Stay in the left, lower-deck lanes and take exit #236 “Dean Keeton/32nd-38th 1/2.” You will need to quickly cross two lanes of the access road to the right-hand exit, a loop that takes you onto Dean Keeton (formerly 26th Street). There will be a sign for the LBJ Library. Stay to the right of the loop and you will come out on Dean Keeton and go under I-35, heading west. At the third light, turn left onto San Jacinto and take the next left into San Jacinto Garage. Park on any level and take the elevator to level 3. Exit the garage to the right, onto the surface parking lot. The main entrance to the Law School is to the left, through the glass doors.
Going South on I-35:
When I-35 splits at the Airport Blvd. exit, stay in the left lower level and take the 32nd Street exit. Go straight through the light at 32nd and turn right onto Dean Keeton. At the third light, turn left onto San Jacinto and take the next left into San Jacinto Garage. Take the elevator to level 3 and exit the garage to the right, onto the surface parking lot. The main entrance to the Law School is to the left, through the glass doors.