Reforming the Supreme Court of the United States (March 21, 2022)
LevinsonFest | Roundtable I | Reforming the Supreme Court of the United States
When: March 21, 2022
- Jill Fraley (Washington & Lee)
- Samuel Issacharoff (NYU)
- Vicki Jackson (Harvard)
- Lori A. Ringhand (Georgia)
- Sanford Levinson, The University of Texas at Austin
- April 28, 2022: Ashley Moran and Richard Albert, LevinsonFest on Reforming the U.S. Supreme Court
- April 28, 2022: Lori A. Ringhand, Partisan Entrenchment and 18-year SCOTUS Terms
- April 29, 2022: Vicki C. Jackson, Reflections on the Supreme Court, the Senate, and Sandy Levinson
- May 1, 2022: Jill M. Fraley, The Geography of Public Conversations on Court Packing
- May 2, 2022: Samuel Issacharoff, The Argentine Model of the Judicial Role
- May 3, 2022: Sanford Levinson, Conversing about the Courts
Missed the Roundtable?
Watch it here!