Adarsh Parthasarathy is the 2023-24 Manne Family Legal Fellow at the Texas Defender Service, where he helps represent clients implicated in Texas’ capital system in both pre- and post-conviction proceedings.
At Texas Law, Adarsh was a member of the Justice Center’s student advisory board, president of the Public Interest Law Association, and executive editor of the Texas Journal of International Law and the American Journal of Criminal Law. He served as a Pro Bono Scholar with the Mithoff Pro Bono Program, helping lead the supported decision-making project, and participated in the Supreme Court Clinic and Capital Punishment Clinic.
Adarsh worked with Disability Rights Texas and the Capital Habeas Unit for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Texas, both in Austin, and with Sidley Austin LLP in Houston.
- Students receive 2021 Baron & Budd Public Interest Summer Fellowships
- Justice Center Names 2021-22 Public Service Scholars
- Justice Center Awards the Chris Marshall Endowed Presidential Scholarship to Five Members of the Class of 2023
- Justice Center Co-hosts Annual Celebration of Service
- Texas Law Graduates Receive Prestigious Public Service Fellowships