Frequently Asked Questions
Where will the training programs be held?
- Most programs will be held on The University of Texas Campus and generally at the Law School. Approximately two weeks prior to the beginning of the program you will receive an information packet detailing the exact location and times of the program for which you are registered.
What is included in the registration fee?
- The registration fee for each program is listed in the course description. Included with each program are course handouts, morning and afternoon snacks and beverages. It does not include text books, lunches, or parking. This information will be provided at the time you receive your information packet.
Will I receive a certificate?
- The Center provides a certificate of completion that serves as a permanent record of your attendance.
What about continuing education credit?
- Continuing legal education participatory and ethical hours will be requested from the State Bar of Texas for each appropriate training program.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Written cancellations must be received 15 business days prior to the beginning of the program. There will be a $50 administration fee for registrations cancelled before the cutoff date. Cancellations after the cutoff dated will receive no refunds; however, substitutions may be designated with notification to our office. The Center further reserves the right to cancel a program if sufficient enrollment is not met. In the event of the cancellation of a program, the Center will refund registrations fees pertaining to that program.
How do I register for a class?