Human Rights Internships: Spring Info Session
Bring your own beverage and learn about human rights internship and fellowship opportunities, including international court and tribunal placements. Learn about deadlines, application processes, resume and cover letter tips, and more. Hear directly from former interns and fellows about their experiences!
- Samantha Acuna, ACLU of Texas, Houston
- Metzeri Camacho, Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services, Austin
- Kirsten Kumar, International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals (IRMCT), The Hague, Netherlands
- Grace Miller, Dentons, Port Louis, Mauritius
- Billy Pavord, Lawyers for Human Rights, Pretoria, South Africa
This info session will take place on Zoom. Registration is required! Register here.
This info session will be recorded. If you cannot attend live, we still encourage you to register, so that you’ll be sure to receive a link to the recording. We will also post the recording here on our website. Please email Rapoport Center Assistant Director Sarah Eliason for a list of resources and for the contact information of former human rights fellows who are happy to speak with students about their placements and internship experiences.