Human Rights Internships: Spring Info Session
Participants learned about human rights internship and fellowship opportunities, including international court and tribunal placements. We discussed deadlines, application processes, resume and cover letter tips, and more, and former interns and fellows shared tips and insights about their experiences!
- Samantha Acuna, ACLU of Texas, Houston
- Metzeri Camacho, Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services, Austin
- Kirsten Kumar, International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals (IRMCT), The Hague, Netherlands
- Grace Miller, Dentons, Port Louis, Mauritius
- Billy Pavord, Lawyers for Human Rights, Pretoria, South Africa
Please email Rapoport Center postgraduate fellow Cooper Christiancy for a list of resources and for the contact information of former human rights fellows who are happy to speak with students about their placements and internship experiences.
For additional advising on internship placements, please contact Clinical Professor Ariel Dulitzky.