Interested in expanding your horizons?
• Applications and interviews for 2Ls to go abroad in fall semester 2024 are due December 4, 2023.
Want More Information?
- Research the partner universities and their offerings
- Attend an upcoming live Info Session: September 14 12-1pm TNH 3.142
- Set up a 1-1 Zoom meeting with Dr. Carly Toepke
- Complete and submit the Study Abroad Application to study abroad (for both exchange or ad hoc programs). Then, sign up for an interview slot (email OutgoingExchange@law.utexas.edu for time slots).
- Download Study Abroad Application (Word doc)
- As part of the application process, student preference in study location and alignment with academic and professional goals will be taken into account for study abroad placements.
- Note: space at each exchange partner university is limited and seats are competitive. It is suggested that you contact email@example.com to confirm that the programs you are interested in are accepting applications this year. Additionally, it is recommended that you select 5 preferences when filling out your application. Your preferences, academic interests, and professional trajectory will be taken into account during placements. Placement offers will be distributed in January.
- Apply for scholarships from UT and outside scholarships for your exchange experience.
Please contact Graduate & International Programs at OutgoingExchange@law.utexas.edu or in TNH 3.108 for more information or to schedule an interview for your application. More information on exchange and ad hoc/studies opportunities can be found at the University of Texas at Austin main campus Texas Global Education Abroad Office.