Philip C. Bobbitt
- Distinguished Senior Lecturer
- The Guardian, 09 June 2006: 'It's the Tories who will gain from Labour's market state'
- The Spectator, 20 May 2006: 'Everything we think about the wars on terror is wrong'
"Philip Bobbitt: The Thought Leader" in Strategy + Business
* All first time users to this website are required to complete a quick, one time registration
- Commentary: Bobbitt on the U.S. and Human Rights in The Guardian
- War and the State: Former White House Advisor Describes New World Order (March 2003)
- Bobbitt on War in The New York Times
- The Guardian, January 13, 2003: Better Get Used to War