Child Care Expenses Form

Please enter the child care expenses that you will incur for your dependents who are 13 and under. Only include expenses incurred during your period of enrollment. Please provide proof of cost from your child care provider if you are requesting a cost-of-attendance adjustment.  For example, an invoice on office letterhead is sufficient, but not a printout from the website.  If you have questions, please email or call 512-232-1130.

What the law says:

  • Schools have the right to ask for additional information before awarding financial aid; please see the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
  • Schools must review all requested information according to financial aid program rules (34 CFR, Part 668).

By signing, you certify that all the information reported is complete and accurate. Your signature indicates you understand that if you purposely give false or misleading information on this form you may be fined, sent to prison, or both.

Please submit your completed and signed form online. In addition, please submit any proof of cost/supporting documentation to the Law School Office of Financial Aid by email at or in-person at Townes Hall 2.122.