- September 8, 2014
- Save to your calendar:
- iCalendar (.ics)
- TNH 3.142 (Walker Classroom)
- Event type:
- For more info:
- Contact Nora at email@example.com
- Share this event:
Join the American Constitution Society (ACS) and find out how you can become involved with progressive lawyering at UT Law! ACS provides:
• Regular lunchtime programs on critical issues
• Networking happy hours with local progressive attorneys
• Mentorship program with local and national progressive attorneys
• Access to a national network of progressive students, faculty, and practitioners
. . . and more opportunities for involvement!
WHEN: Monday, September 8, 2014 at 3:30 p.m. WHERE: TNH 3.142 (Walker Classroom)
Snacks will be provided!
Can't attend the meeting? ACS is hosting another General Interest Meeting earlier in the day from 12-1pm in TNH 2.137. Otherwise, contact Nora at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Specific audiences:
- Texas Law students
- Sponsored by:
- American Constitution Society
If you need an accommodation to participate in this event, please contact the sponsor listed above or the Texas Law Special Events Office at email@example.com no later than seven business days prior to the event.