- September 8, 2014
- Save to your calendar:
- iCalendar (.ics)
- TNH 2.137 (Gayle Classroom)
- Event type:
- For more info:
- Contact Nora at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share this event:
Join the American Constitution Society (ACS) and find out how you can become involved with progressive lawyering at UT Law! ACS provides:
• Regular lunchtime programs on critical issues
• Networking happy hours with local progressive attorneys
• Mentorship program with local and national progressive attorneys
• Access to a national network of progressive students, faculty, and practitioners
. . . and more opportunities for involvement!
WHEN: Monday, September 8, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. WHERE: TBD
Snacks will be provided!
Can't attend the meeting? We're hosting another General Interest Meeting later in the day at 3:30pm in TNH 3.142. Or contact Nora at email@example.com for more information on how to get involved with ACS!
- Specific audiences:
- Texas Law students
- Sponsored by:
- American Constitution Society
If you need an accommodation to participate in this event, please contact the sponsor listed above or the Texas Law Special Events Office at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than seven business days prior to the event.