Alternative Curriculum: Contract Law & Socioeconomic Inequality
- November 1, 2022
- Save to your calendar:
- iCalendar (.ics)
- TNH 2.137 (Gayle Classroom)
- Event type:
- Panel Discussion / Speaker Series
Join LS4BL and ACS for an Alternative Curriculum event on Contract Law and Socioeconomic Inequality featuring Professor Bracha!
Suggested materials: - Lost in Fine Print video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgC3N802Sjk
- Danielle Kie Hart, Contract Law and Racial Inequality: A Primer. Specifically pp. 449-461. https://scholarship.law.stjohns.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=7201&context=lawreview
- Specific audiences:
- Texas Law students
- Sponsored by:
- Law Students For Black Lives
- American Constitution Society
If you need an accommodation to participate in this event, please contact the sponsor listed above or the Texas Law Special Events Office at email@example.com no later than seven business days prior to the event.