Heather K. Way
- Clinical Professor;
- Director - Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic
- Contracts for Deed: Charting Risks and New Paths for Advocacy, 23 Journal of Affordable Housing and Community Development 37 (2014) (with Lucy Wood).
- Contracts for Deed: Charting Risks and New Paths for Advocacy, 47 Clearinghouse Review 286 (2013) (with Lucy Wood).
- Homeownership Without a Net, Shelterforce, Spring 2013 (with Lucy Wood). <http://www.shelterforce.org/article/3472/homeownership_without_a_net/>
- Reflections: The Honorable William Wayne Justice, 89 Texas Law Review 11 (2010). View Article
- Informal Homeownership in the United States and the Law, 29 Saint Louis University Public Law Review 113 (2009). <http://www.utexas.edu/law/faculty/hway/informal-homeownership.pdf>
- The 2008 Texas Hurricanes: Working for Equitable and Transparent Redevelopment, in Building Community Resilience Post-Disaster (Dorcas R. Gilmore & Diane M. Standaert, American Bar Association, 2013).