Texas Hispanic Journal of Law & Policy
The Texas Hispanic Journal of Law & Policy is pleased to announce the opportunity to order Volumes 26 and 27 and the upcoming Volume 28:1 (2021-2022). The Journal seeks to advance legal scholarship through feature articles, essays, book reviews, and student notes relevant to a national and international audience of legal scholars and practitioners. Our latest issues have inspired the academic community to recognize the importance of Latino legal representation.
About the Journal
- Publication Schedule:
- Pages per Volume:
- Year Founded:
- Primary Readership:
- Hispanic Culture
- Law Firms
Purchase a subscription and recent issues
Mail in OrdersExclusive Back Issues Provider: William S. Hein 24 East Ferry Street Buffalo, New York 14209 U.S.A. (800) 828-7571 or (716) 882-2600
Exclusive Back Issues Provider:
William S. Hein & Co. Inc.
2350 North Forest Road
Getzville, New York 14068 U.S.A.
(800) 828-7571 or (716) 882-2600
www.wshein.com | www.heinonline.org
- Editor-in-Chief (2022-2023): Jessica Martínez
- Managing Editor, Notes & Articles (2022-2023): Grecia Rivas
- Managing Editor, Programming (2022-2023): Andrea Herrera
- Symposium co-Chair (2022-2023): Maria Portella
- Symposium co-Chair (2022-2023): Lisette Chan