Texas Law Review
The Review publishes seven issues throughout the year beginning each November. Each issue contains contemporary and compelling articles, essays, commentaries, and book reviews from leading legal scholars. In addition, the Review includes student notes on current legal issues. The seventh issue, published every June, traditionally contains papers submitted during annual symposia featuring particular legal topics. This combination of analysis, review, exchange, and opinion makes theTexas Law Review a valuable and increasingly cited legal resource. TheTexas Law Review is established as a legal resource of particular importance to the national and international legal community.
About the Journal
- Publication Schedule:
- Nov. Dec. Feb. Mar. Apr. May. Jun.
- Year Founded:
- Primary Readership:
- Constitutional Law
- Law Firms
Purchase a subscription and recent issues
Exclusive Back Issues Provider:
William S. Hein
1285 Main St.
Buffalo, NY 14209
(800) 828-7571 or (716) 882-2600
- Editor in Chief (2017-2018): Brittany Fowler
- Managing Editor (2017-2018): Andrew Van Osselaer
- Administrative Editor (2017-2018): Weston Kowert
- Chief Articles Editor (2017-2018): Michael Davis
- Book Review Editor (2017-2018): Jacob McDonald
- Book Review Editor (2017-2018): Shannon Smith
- Chief Notes Editor (2017-2018): Shelbi Flood
- Chief Online Content Editor (2017-2018): Elizabeth Esser-Stuart