The University of Texas at Austin McCombs School of Business, The University of Texas School of Law, and Office of Gift and Estate Planning invite you to attend a complimentary webinar on Tuesday, Sept. 22, from 12-1 p.m., CT. Our three expert panelists will discuss the future of wealth management and provide you with key takeaways for how to apply these insights in your own work.
Our conversation will explore:
1. New challenges the industry faces and how the McCombs Wealth Management Center plans to address those challenges
2. Industry insights from leaders in the field right here in Austin
3. Going beyond the tax efficient transfer of financial wealth: intergenerational planning for human capital, personal legacy, and educated philanthropy
- Dr. Ramesh K. S. Rao – UT Austin McCombs School of Business
- Russell W. Norwood, CIMA, CFP – Venturi Private Wealth
- Rhonda H. Brink, JD – Brink & Bennett
CPE and CLE credits offered. No prerequisites or advance preparation are required.
The Zoom link will be included in your confirmation email and will also be sent out the morning of the webinar.
Full event information: https://law.utexas.edu/calendar/2020/09/22/57285/